When: 18th – 19th September 2017
Where: TU Wien, Vienna, Austria
- U.S. research funding opportunities for non-U.S. organisations
- Applying for and managing U.S. federal research grants and
- Sharing best practices in global research management and administration
Speakers: distinguished experts from the NCURA Global Faculty and the BILAT USA 4.0 initiative (funded by Horizon 2020).
Complete list of speakers information please click here to check the agenda.
Who should attend:
- Research Managers and Research Administrators (pre- and/ or post-award)
- Basic and intermediate level of experiences with U.S. grants application & administration
REGISTER NOW to save your seat as an early bird (before August 15).