- Date: June 19-20, 2017
- Venue: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Host: Technological Leadership Institute
The symposium will comprise a combination of plenary sessions and parallel tracks and sessions. The target audience will include leaders in industry, academia, and government agencies.
More detailed information:
- Check out the related flyer(incl. agenda and speaker list)
- Find travel information and hotel recommendations
* an updated list of speakers shall be available on this webpage early May
How to participate?
(n.b.: Creation of a University of Minnesota account will be required.)
Registration is mandatory and seats are limited.
Registration fee: USD 150.00 until May 19th, USD 200.00 thereafter.
The registration fee covers event participation, lunches and breaks on both days, and the networking reception on June 19th.
More information about PICASSO, please click here.